As a means to visit as wide a variety of locations around India as cost-effectively as possible, we carry out two trips every month to places that our clients struggle to get to themselves and we split the costs for these trips amongst four participating clients. The trips focus on student facing talks at schools and universities or on scouting out new agents in out of the way places.
Here’s the detail:
- The trips tend to be three days long and they’re focused either on agents, universities or schools.
- School and university focused trips are always about student facing learning based presentations with session content tailored to ensure equal coverage for all four participating schools.
- Agent focused trips are about scouting new agents in up and coming places. We visit them, talk to them, assess them and then report back to allow you to make informed decisions about who to work with in that locale.
- ata collected at the visits as well as contact information of staff, plus reports containing intelligence gleaned is then shared with all four unis. Brochures of all four unis are handed out at the schools.
- For a list of upcoming trips, get in touch
Half a ‘visit’ per school, university or agent visit - For an explanation of our billing model, see here.
Monetary value varies according to the package. For example, half a ‘visit’ in a 60 visit package has a value of £60.